GZD series Vibrating Feeder can feed massive and granular materials evenly, fixedly and continuously from storage room into the receiving device during the production process.
Vibrating Feeder can also feed continuously and evenly for the crushing machines in the sandstone production line to avoid blocking the receiving opening of the crusher and carry out coarse screening for materials.
Features / Advantages:
- Simple structure, easy to adjust and to maintain.
- Our vibrating feeder is of highest capacity for the same deck size in industry.
- Sub-resonance tuning to guarantee efficient, continued operation as deck liners wear.
- Infinite variety of sizes and custom configurations, typically up to 600 t/h to suit your requirement.
- Our vibrating feeder is added closed frame, it can largely reduce pollution and noise.
Vibrating Feeder Application
Vibrating Feeder is widely used for grading and screening materials. Our vibratory feeder matches crushing and screening machines in many areas, such as metallurgical industry, coal mining, mining-selecting, building ,chemical and grinding industry, etc.
Vibrating Feeder Structure & Wear Parts
- Vibrating Feeder is mainly composed of screen, motor, supporting, case, vibration, etc.
- More about Vibrating Feeder Spare Parts:
Working Principle of Vibrating Feeder
The vibrating feeder takes advantage of centrifugal force produced by rotation of the eccentric block in the vibrator to make the flexible parts of the screen such as screen box and vibrator in forced continuous circle or approximately circle movement. The materials do continuous throwing movement on the tilting screen surface with the screen box and by this the materials are fed continuously and evenly into the receiving opening.
Vibrating Feeder Specification
Note: This specification is just reference, any changes are subject to the products.
Clients Comments on Vibrating Feeder
Get Contact with SBM
Whatever you want to tell or ask , please contact with SBM Agent !!
Or find all the ways access to SBM by Clicking Here